Sunday, November 11, 2007

Management Training


I just finished my two days training today at Peninsula Hotel - Jakarta. That was a valuable training to upgrade my management skill. Mr. Freddy W. Liong from Widyakarya Training Manajement trained us by giving practical tips how to upgrade our supervisory management.
At the end of the training on afternoon, many people said that they got a lot valuable information to bring in their daily at the office later. It will really helpfull for them.
But, for myself, actually it's the second time i got this such training material. It's still valuable to be listened and participated.
By attending this such training, i got enlightenment to organize my time more carefull and directed. It will helpfull to manage how to finsih all thing related to my daily works. And i won't be lost my time and schedules.

No comments: